Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: A KLONOA ANIME CAN HAPPEN THIS IS HOW DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!  (Read 7423 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
A KLONOA ANIME CAN HAPPEN THIS IS HOW DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!
« on: September 21, 2019, 11:05:27 am »
THIS NORMALLY WORKS WE NEED TO GO TO NETFLIX TO GET THEM TO ADOPT KLONOA THOUGH IT DEPENDING ON NUMBERS IT'S BEEN DONE IT'S BEEN DONE WE MIGHT GET A KLONOA ANIME IF WE SPAM NETFLIX TO MAKE AN ANIME SERIES TO REBOOT KLONOA!!!! WAHOO!!!!

Netflix has numerous adopted game anime like Wakfu if we can do it to this anime we can possibly have a Klonoa anime based on the demand of people and the relationship Netflix can do with Bandai Namco! EVERYONE GET TO WORK!

Please contact Netflix customer support for suggestions!

https://media.netflix.com/en/contact-us
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 11:19:22 am by DreamTraveler »
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: A KLONOA ANIME CAN HAPPEN THIS IS HOW DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 11:24:33 am »
Wakfu and Dofus region france?  :unsure:

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 11:27:12 am »
I am building a facebook community for a Klonoa Anime technically Netflix got Wakfu to be registered as an anime we just need more numbers who like Klonoa and actually want to see it happen.

Offline 5nesta

• Lord Blues
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Hope rides alone.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 03:13:37 pm »
Tbh that just sounds like we're being annoying.
Hope rides alone!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 04:40:47 pm »
:( Okay, let's be real here.

We all love the idea of getting the Klonoa anime back on track, but I will not let you endorse the harassment of the employees of Netflix. Harassing the Netflix team will probably just annoy them. This is not how we're going to accomplish anything but a bad reputation for the Klonoa fandom. The #saveKlonoa debacle full of stolen fanart and harassment towards Bandai Namco is enough trouble as is. We need to be a better example.

:sleeping: What we CAN do is do it in a more peaceful approach, one that will gain traction but it doesn't harass Netflix directly, such as a hash-tag like #KlonoaAnime or something among those lines. I don't know. We can talk about Klonoa and the potential it has to be adapted into a show. Then we can see if Bandai Namco or Netflix will notice the rising hashtag and reach out to oneanother for a deal.

However I wouldn't do any of that. :| Let me explain. If Klonoa of the Wind Encore turns out to be a remake it may be another attempt for Bandai Namco to test the waters in the reception of Klonoa. They have done the same thing with the Klonoa:DTP remake on Nintendo Wii. The Wii game was a failure financially and thus the idea of a remake of Klonoa 2:LV was cancelled. Remember that a company wants to make money. It NEEDS to make money to stay afloat. Bandai Namco can be as passionate about Klonoa as they want, but it still needs to make money. Netflix will feel the same way. If people want it, they will deliver.

What we need to do if we want to "save" Klonoa is (simply put) speak using our wallets. We buy the game or whatever media is going to be released, and talk about it frequently online to give Klonoa Encore a positive reception. :unsure:

That's very well put. I agree.

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 08:11:30 pm »
:( Okay, let's be real here.

We all love the idea of getting the Klonoa anime back on track, but I will not let you endorse the harassment of the employees of Netflix. Harassing the Netflix team will probably just annoy them. This is not how we're going to accomplish anything but a bad reputation for the Klonoa fandom. The #saveKlonoa debacle full of stolen fanart and harassment towards Bandai Namco is enough trouble as is. We need to be a better example.

:sleeping: What we CAN do is do it in a more peaceful approach, one that will gain traction but it doesn't harass Netflix directly, such as a hash-tag like #KlonoaAnime or something among those lines. I don't know. We can talk about Klonoa and the potential it has to be adapted into a show. Then we can see if Bandai Namco or Netflix will notice the rising hashtag and reach out to oneanother for a deal.

However I wouldn't do any of that. :| Let me explain. If Klonoa of the Wind Encore turns out to be a remake it may be another attempt for Bandai Namco to test the waters in the reception of Klonoa. They have done the same thing with the Klonoa:DTP remake on Nintendo Wii. The Wii game was a failure financially and thus the idea of a remake of Klonoa 2:LV was cancelled. Remember that a company wants to make money. It NEEDS to make money to stay afloat. Bandai Namco can be as passionate about Klonoa as they want, but it still needs to make money. Netflix will feel the same way. If people want it, they will deliver.

What we need to do if we want to "save" Klonoa is (simply put) speak using our wallets. We buy the game or whatever media is going to be released, and talk about it frequently online to give Klonoa Encore a positive reception. :unsure:

First it's harassment if you act aggressive yes they do have a suggestion option in Netflix on the website I don't know how it can be done, but your they want to make money will make money through Netflix and a license agreement through Bandai Namco unless they tied with Funimation instead just get a Funimation account. I would not harass Netflix just for a pipe dream but based on it being like a petition and how many people will like the idea it COULD be possible.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 10:55:24 pm »
First it's harassment if you act aggressive yes they do have a suggestion option in Netflix on the website I don't know how it can be done, but your they want to make money will make money through Netflix and a license agreement through Bandai Namco unless they tied with Funimation instead just get a Funimation account. I would not harass Netflix just for a pipe dream but based on it being like a petition and how many people will like the idea it COULD be possible.
Constantly and purposely sending emails about the same topic incessantly without reply would be considered harassment, yeah.

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 03:04:17 am »
 :O The look on my face when this actually happens. Also, why does JPN get all the good ads? You guys over there are spoiled.
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Drisaac

• Moo
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2020, 04:10:39 pm »
Whoa.... it got quite heated in here it seems.

first, let's unpack things one by one.

Firstly, no, i don't think we are going to get an anime adaptation anytime soon, with the klonoa movie getting cancelled a few years ago i don't think that bamco will retry anything similar to it anytime soon.
A video game franchise becomes a multimedia franchise only if it's successful and popular enough, which is something klonoa never had in the first place.

Second, please don't go and harass anyone, whether it would be netflix employees or bamco themselves, harassing people by demanding them to create products never turns out well, and only helps to give klonoa a bad image overall, so please don't.

All in all, i simply think you are putting your efforts in the wrong place, if you truly want to help klonoa make a return simply buy klonoa encore when (and if) it comes out, if it is a successful release be assured that bamco will definitively make a follow-up of some sorta, put your money where your mouth is, that's all.

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 02:12:34 pm »
I agree entirely with Drisaac.

I love this community to death.
The fact there are so many people that share my appreciation and love for an underrated gem of a series is nothing short of heartwarming.

And I absolutely adore the idea of Namco bringing Klonoa back into the spotlight with a remake or a proper sequel to Lunatea's Veil. Heck, when I was 13 I made some dumb videos about that on my original YouTube channel.  :embarassed:

But harassing Namco through their social handles and comm lines will more than likely have the exact opposite of the desired effect. Id est, they will be even less interested in doing anything with Klonoa.

We ought to take ole MLK Jr.'s approach to this and peacefully demonstrate our love and passion for Namco's underdog series by sharing fan content like art, music, animation, games, everything.  :)

With the discovery of the Klonoa Encore trademark made late last year I hold a strong amount of hope that we will see the Dream Traveler return.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"