Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Poll

Which of these should I do next? I want to focus on only one for the next couple weeks.

Continue experimenting on what things  I can Mod on the Wii version Klonoa DtP
7 (53.8%)
Finish the Klonoa 2 set for my massive according thread of pictures since I have it partly done atm.
2 (15.4%)
Make various Videos of Klonoa games like my Tribute to Moos videos Omitting Klonoa Heros unless asked to do it anyways or an english patch is out.
0 (0%)
Make a probably pretty long video of Klonoa 2's story combined together sort of like it is a movie. Also possibly in other languages as well.
0 (0%)
Make a probably pretty long video of PS1 Klonoa Door to Phantommiles's story combined together sort of like it is a movie. I can do it in English,Japanese,French. IF you have iso's or links to other language versions pm me please xD.
1 (7.7%)
Make a Video play through of Klonoa Moonlight Museum.
0 (0%)
Make a Video play through of Klonoa Empire of Dreams.
0 (0%)
Make a Video play through of Klonoa 2 Dream Champ Tournament
0 (0%)
Make a Video Play through of Klonoa Beach Volleyball -will use Pal version- I don't know how well I'll be able to play this one but I'll try my best xD
0 (0%)
Make a video play through of Klonoa Heroes Densetsu no Star Medal -It will be in japanese- I'll try my best despite not being able to read much. I probably won't be the best at playing it but my goal is to get the story known.
1 (7.7%)
Make a new screenshots set for Klonoa DtP Wii with no hud since that can be done now.
0 (0%)
A screenshot set of Klonoa Beach Volley Ball?
0 (0%)
A screenshot set of PS1 Klonoa Door to Phantomile with antialising set to ungodly levels xD?
0 (0%)
A screenshot set of one of the GBA Klonoa games or of Moonlight museum.
0 (0%)
Add Various images and on occasion information of enemies bosses and characters for the Klonoa Wiki for the next while probably most of January.
1 (7.7%)
Take a break from makeing things from now till roughly the end of Janurary? "yeah fat chance hahaha I'll probably not last longer than 2 weeks waiting xD"
1 (7.7%)
Make a long play of Klonoa 1 or 2 and put it on this website? http://www.longplays.org/news.php
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 04, 2015, 06:19:33 am

Author Topic: I can't decide what I want to do next @_@  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
I can't decide what I want to do next @_@
« on: December 28, 2014, 06:19:33 am »
I need a direction I have to many ideas and I don't know which one to do next xD. I probably need to take a break but I don't want to stop makeing Klonoa related stuffs  :D.

Any other ideas are welcome if you have any. Also if someone wants to do one of these things in my place feel free too do so I just want these things done or made somehow.

Input is greatly appreciated especially from admins or anyone who has been around on these forums for a loooong time.

In the mean time while this poll is running I'm gonna rest my mind playing dark souls 2 for a few days.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 06:25:39 am by Daemyn, Reason: even less sanity. »

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
Re: I can't decide what I want to do next @_@
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 07:00:07 am »
I've been around for only a few days, but I gave my input. I want to see the extents of what can be done with Klonoa Wii
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 02:41:02 pm »
I'd like to see you keep experimenting on Klonoa wii. There's so many things that can be done.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 03:30:02 pm »
Agreeing with Windbullet here. Who knows? It could become the next Smash Bros., in terms of hacks. It that doesn't get people interested in Klonoa, I don't know what will.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).