No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: An drawing I made the other day  (Read 731 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
An drawing I made the other day
« on: February 15, 2024, 02:44:35 pm »
Hello! This is my first post on here, and I decided to give this a try. So I'm probs still trying to figure things out, and hopefully the image works.
So, here's this MSPaint drawing I made the other day. ;)
Wahoo!

I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: An drawing I made the other day
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 03:32:42 pm »
Love to see new members.  :hand:

Reminds me of when i joined this forum, i rushed a digital drawing in SAI very hard just for a post, so, uhhh yeah it wasn't great...  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: An drawing I made the other day
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 05:39:49 pm »
Love to see new members.  :hand:

Reminds me of when i joined this forum, i rushed a digital drawing in SAI very hard just for a post, so, uhhh yeah it wasn't great...  :embarassed:

Yes. I found this site like, last night and bookmarked it, and then today I decided to join it, so.
I wanted a way to say "Hello" and thought my best option was to showcase fan art I made :)
I'm also kind of a newer fan of Klonoa. I briefly heard, and looked him up back on Aug 23, 2023, though had no clue who he even was, and I recall writing down on an Christmas list that I wanted Klonoa ps1 game (I eventually found out why I didn't get it for Christmas. Though I do have a Japanese copy that's supposed to arrive soon.) And then I made fan art on Dec. 5th, then on Dec. 26, I got the Klonoa game off Steam while it was on sale, and that thing pretty much fully introduced me to Klonoa. And I've been a fan ever since I first started playing that one ;D
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.