Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Guntz!Swap Gunoa Kiss  (Read 1163 times)

Offline RGBStuff

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
Guntz!Swap Gunoa Kiss
« on: August 05, 2023, 01:54:11 am »
Way to go, (wanna-be) cowboy!

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Guntz!Swap Gunoa Kiss
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 10:51:56 am »
"You're one hot dog."  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 01:04:16 pm »
So it wasn't just Underswap that did the weird "character!Swap" thing.

Offline HalAi1

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: -1
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 10:54:47 am »
Way to go, (wanna-be) cowboy!
>You agree that you will not post any material which is sexually oriented
>Literally posts a homoerotic image of an underage boy
Sometimes I wish Klonoa still remained unknown to the public just not to be ruined by the hands of deranged homopedophiles
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 10:58:19 am by HalAi1 »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 11:02:25 am »
>You agree that you will not post any material which is sexually oriented
>Literally posts a homoerotic image of an underage boy
Sometimes I wish Klonoa still remained unknown to the public just not to be ruined by the hands of deranged homopedophiles
It's a kiss. I suggest you watch how homophobe you come off. Do not waste my time with frivolous reports.

Offline HalAi1

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: -1
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 11:05:25 am »
It's a kiss. I suggest you watch how homophobe you come off. Do not waste my time with frivolous reports.
It's a homoerotic image of an underage character. It violates the rules of the website you are using right now. You must be really fuсkеd up in your mind to call me a homophobe for what I said. Anyone who defends this crар is a monster.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 11:08:25 am by HalAi1 »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 11:08:17 am »
It's a homoerotic image of an underage character. It violates the rules of the website you are using right now. You must be really fuсkеd up in your mind to call me a homophobe for what I said.
It's called shipping. It happens all the time in every fandom you idiot. Banned.

Nobody Important

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2023, 11:15:46 am »
It's called shipping. It happens all the time in every fandom you idiot. Banned.
It's called you, you fuсking twat, being fuсkеd up in head. The fact that you defend this crаp to the point you banned me says a lot about you. This just proves how deranged, evil and dumb the Klonoa fandom is. Go to hell, you fuсking diрshit. You belong to your father, the devil.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 12:14:05 pm by the_darai »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2023, 11:23:43 am »
It's called you, you fuсking twat, being fuсkеd up in head. The fact that you defend this crаp to the point you banned me says a lot about you. This just proves how deranged, evil and dumb the Klonoa fandom is. Go to hell, you fuсking diрshit. You belong to your father, the devil.
you're back again? Lol what a little baby.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2023, 11:33:52 am »
Don't like it? Don't bother, take this lesson with you kid, but, i guess you're too young to understand that and hear the others, because even if i say this, well, you'll just angrily reply ignoring everyone, and just hear what your mind says, and thinks, without letting a piece of the others in. American kids have no manners i guess... Hey, guess what? I too don't really like the Klonoa fandom that much, they need to take the red pill to understand how PRS is not a good game, not a good remaster, and should not be bought.  :hey:, but i'm in the UHKC instead of, well the most popular Klonoa social club for a reason, but, really, your energy, thoughts are best saved to something else, more important for your self, rather than wasting it all quickly, getting stressed and angry at this thing and just keep coming back, just to lose.

I'm trying to help you this time, this is how the world moves, i help, you help, it's all about that, and i get it, you want to help the world by cleaning cancer, but... Well, that's not a way to do it sire, focuse on your self, focuse on other things, don't like, don't care.  ;)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/