Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: do klonoa fans hate sonic fans?  (Read 7607 times)

Offline baraksha

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Re: do klonoa fans hate sonic fans?
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 12:10:24 am »
Wow, I did not expected this many responses over this thread. I did not even looked at this up until now because I forgot about it . I was to busy because like I said in the post, new sonic games were anounced. OMG , SONIC MANIA LOOKS AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE INFO ON PROJECT 2017. But yeah I read most of the responses and there are some things I feel like adresing.
First of all, now that I think about it while klonoa 2's design helped me personaly to get interested in the series I agree that some people may just think that he is literaly a sonic character and not his own original great series that has nothing to do with sonic. So like someone here said, I think they should have used the design in the remake where he still has that older look I like , but doesn't look to much like a sonic character. 

As for sources to where I seen this ,I don't remember all of them. But there are 2 in particular that I remember.One of them was a gamefaqs post which had people literaly complaining about klonoa's design in 2 alot, some for the reasons I mentioned. And the other was some post I read by an artist on deviant art saying something about how people in the klonoa community were mean to him for wanting a sonic and klonoa crossover. I think there were more but I don't remember much

But from what I seen from this forum Klonoa fans seem calm and ok people. And don't seem to mind the sonic fans to much,hack some of the people here ARE sonic fans. So sorry if I caused some trouble by making this post, it was a stupid idea now that I think about it.

Also you people seem to be troumatized by a past event woth super Klonoa?. I wish to know more, but I don't wish to bother you either.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:15:03 am by mnstrmthd, Reason: Double post »

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 10:17:18 am »
Also you people seem to be troumatized by a past event woth super Klonoa?. I wish to know more, but I don't wish to bother you either.
(Fixed your double post, you should just edit your original post in the future if you want to add something so soon after posting!)
I'm glad you see we're not crazy Sonic-haters, haha. As far as Super Klonoa, yes, we have some drama with him, that we do not talk about publicly to avoid more drama coming from it.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 01:21:14 am »
SuperKlonoa? Mind telling me more about him/her?

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2016, 01:53:48 am »
Oh, right. I knew that.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2016, 05:45:35 am »
Klonoa not sure something Sonic and Mario no allowed video games problem Klonoa secret of telling person whoa should scared phenomenon unexpected Klonoa Pac-Man hat spinoff a robot without rain webcomic where Klonoa a different no electricity.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:44:59 am by CarminaSuva »

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2016, 01:25:51 pm »
Not sure, I mean. I love Klonoa, but I'm also a fan of classic Sonic too. :D
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline Klonoa13

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 12:05:58 am »
I honestly never even heard any arguments about Klonoa Fans hating the Sonic Fans. O.o Granted I know the Sonic Fanbase tends to be a bit...toxic at times, but in terms of this topic, not once have I ever seen a single klonoa fan ever despised Klonoa's Later Design from Klonoa 2 to onwards due to how the style of his design reminds them of Sonic or hating the fans themselves. Truth be told, His design was one of the main reasons why I got into Klonoa, I love the Sonic-Style of his Design, not to say that his previous DTP Design was bad, I just love the Blue Outfit and Everything.

Offline GuyWithThePie

• Meowth That's Right!
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 09:13:58 pm »
I've been a Sonic fan for MUCH longer than I've been a Klonoa fan, but I do like both series. I myself don't really like his post-DTP redesign, but that's just a matter of preference.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 08:00:58 pm »
I've been a Sonic fan for MUCH longer than I've been a Klonoa fan, but I do like both series. I myself don't really like his post-DTP redesign, but that's just a matter of preference.

Oh my Goddess Claire are you the guy I had a conversation with on YouTube about Klonoa's design?

Offline GuyWithThePie

• Meowth That's Right!
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2016, 12:53:35 am »
Oh my Goddess Claire are you the guy I had a conversation with on YouTube about Klonoa's design?

Depends, what's your YouTube username?