You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Bullet: Soul Bounded  (Read 4327 times)

Offline HTG&M

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dream On!
    • My Card
Re: Bullet: Soul Bounded
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2021, 06:23:06 pm »
Bullet: Soul Bounded - update 10/19/2021

sorry for the lack of updates, but I wanted to let everyone know that the project is still being worked on. lemme explain why I haven't shown any new update since June.

basically I've been busy with a lot of other projects on my plate. mostly stuff that's really not related to klonoa. I just pretty much saw a trend and ran with it and mostly tried to get my music out there. not for fame, but mostly to show what i can do as a composer, overall I have learned a lot since then and now im going to return to working on this project again during some of my spare time.

has anyone joined the team since the last update?:

the short answer is no, but a little bit worse in a way. we lost some team members. we only really have 1 artist working on some stuff, but atm they are also either focusing on other things or managing their health. while i may not be good and running a team I at least take health first over then a project. at the very least these old members will still be credited in the game and in the credits of anything I tag the first bullet game in.

overall I just making sure that everyone on the team is staying ok and hopefully ill sort things out for the future of this project. cause I really have a story for this game and I really want to tell it.

any new music?:

yes actually. I just published a new track for one of the bosses today. I have all the OST uploads here on this page of untamed heart:
https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=2485.0

once again I'm sorry for making this update on how the project is going. cause of it instead of posting monthly I'm just going to post a update when I feel like when there is major progress.

hopefully everyone is having a nice day today and I hope to bring more progress for the project when there is major progress forward
trying to work on Klonoa projects like:
bullet: soul bounded
*SECRET PROJECT*

if you want feel free to message me about things. im almost always available to talk
Discord: huntertron#5028