No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation.  (Read 7168 times)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation.
« on: November 15, 2014, 01:06:23 am »
*text is on a stone* Welcome to the Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation. I do hope you enjoy your visit. Because you'll be staying here for awhile. Here, there is nothing. Nothing but a collection of weird sayings and pie. The pie I'll talk about later. Right now, I have a predicament. My library seems to be almost completely short of sayings. I kindly ask of you to write down some of your weird sayings in a post, in addition to the ones I have created below. But wait for my creator ThatGuy to reply before another anyone posts again. And in exchange I will allow you to take a slice of pie. But be warned. This special pie will react to your one or more of your weird saying. Don't ask me what it will do, I'm not a magician. However, my creator may or may not have something to do with it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaaa! *end stone text and your sanity*

I don't wanna be a Leprechaun!
(Wow, we really do need more sayings.)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Magical Library of Weird Things to Say in Any Conversation.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 03:36:15 am »
Sable: "No, I'm the digital White Lucario who wields PURPLE Aura Sabres and can turn into ZEKROM. You want the OTHER digital White Lucario, who wields a BLACK Aural blade, and DOESN'T turn into anything noteworthy. Don't be ashamed, it's a common mistake."

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 09:04:13 am »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 09:45:24 am »
I like your face.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 10:05:02 am »
Hehe, I would rather eat Cornflakes instead of PIEZ, Weeeeeellll, CORNFLAKES ARE GOOD. (not anymore)

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 11:27:07 am »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 12:57:36 pm »
weird sayings ? you wanna here the things that shift and contort through my head when I start falling asleep?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 01:09:29 pm »
"I'm a MAN, not a LESBIAN! Now, m'am, kindly put away that pepper spray, for I intend to show you a good time!"

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 06:26:37 pm »
*dangerously large stone with text falls from nowhere* HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY THE WEIRD STONE OF LORE BY POSTING NUMEROUS POSTS BEFORE MY CREATOR REPLIES! Sigh... very well. I can work with this.*end stone text and the rule for posting before ThatGuy does.*
Sable-Xeno Post 1:  Your slice of pie transforms into the Other digital White Sable and touches you, causing a black hole to suck you into another room of the Library. But don't worry. Everything in this room is made out of Pokemon food... Even the oxygen.
theawesomedude92 Post 1: Your slice of pie pops out a tail, pairs of paws and legs and a kitty cat head, then starts doing the Caremeldansen. Now it's a kitty cat dance party!
Gyzyn: Pie grows a face and flirts with you: "Wanna taste?"  x_x
ALOIYD: A stone with text falls and crushes you. "Oh, so you just expect me to offer you magical pie and be absolutely fine if you refuse? I don't think so! EAT PIE FOOL!" A flurry of pies then land on the stone that is crushing you. "Whew, glad I got that out of my system. Sorry, I'll reverse this." Stone lifts from you and pie disappears.
theawesomdude92 Post 2: In confusion on how it should react to the saying, the pie just blows up.
Daemyn: Your slice of pie grows a plunger and attaches it to your brain in order to be able to listen to your sayings without blowing up like that other pie.
Sable-Xeno Post 2: Pie just stares at you. Then throws itself on your eyes. And this pie is made of red hot cinnamon candy, which is exactly like pepper spray.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2014, 06:40:44 pm »
(Honestly, I thought we were just saying random stuff for the heck of it. You know, like in that one clipshow episode of Phineas and Ferb, though this is a pretty fun twist...and speaking of...)

"Nothing says 'Motherly love' quite like a giant, robotic platypus butt."