You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Other Contents you like to add on the upcoming Phantasy Reverie Series  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Mario500

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series is the newest entry in the Klonoa franchise and we all know most of us are expecting some replayability. :smile2:

So, what other additional content would you like to add in the game? (e.g. Boss Rush, Time Trial, Challenge Mode, etc.) :unsure:
(suggestions of such content: an option for having English voices for its a version of a certain Klonoa: Door to Phantomile from a certain game named "Klonoa" for certain Nintendo Wii systems and an option for having English voices for its version of a certain Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (if possible (such as having the performer or performers of the the English voices in the game named Klonoa mentioned earlier in this not))
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 07:25:01 pm by Mario500 »

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
This is kinda selfish but I want a teaser to a potential new game. Anything at all that hints there’s more after this…

Offline Leeu

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
just hope it doesn't become another "bad remaster/rerelease" which a few games from certain franchises got recently... and also more bonuses including some ideas from the Wiimake for both games at least!
For his neutral special, he enters in a gun!

Offline rando account

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • "I need to think of a good bio" -Me, 2 minutes ago
    • imgur account
please
PLEASE HAVE EXTRA CONTENT
That was my main issue with Super Mario 3D Collection, it was just that, a collection, there was nothing to make the game worthwhile
A good remaster needs extra content, beta images, concept art, old commercial, etc

Crash Bandicoot: Nsane Trilogy was bare but it atleast had DLCs with extra levels

Speaking of Crash
Both Klonoa and Crash have a similar story
Both last had a game on the Wii, Both then came back with a remaster, Crash then had a new game, same with Klonoa
This remaster is to test the waters, if it does well, new game

oh dont worry july 3rd rando, youll only need to buy the DLC, no biggie right?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 10:59:26 pm by rando account »
Better Call Rando

Offline Mario500

• Wind
just hope it doesn't become another "bad remaster/rerelease" which a few games from certain franchises got recently... and also more bonuses including some ideas from the Wiimake for both games at least!

"certain franchises"?

Offline qwerty9537

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • klonoa 1 more like ..... i dunno
"certain franchises"?
cough cough sonic colours ultimate cough
eugh sorry, got a cough :sick:

Offline TheCarsEdge

• Wind
  • Updated Autopsy Report moment
Are there any extras after completing both games? If not, they could be added in a DLC.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 10:12:20 am by TheCarsEdge »
Cars