We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Which characters do you think deserves a more backstory/spinoff  (Read 6687 times)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Re: Which characters do you think deserves a more backstory/spinoff
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 12:29:32 am »
@Painty OMG that's so genius  :D
Well, your idea of explaining it in the Wiimake is equally as, if not more genius. But thanks! I love feeling like I'm not human trash!

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 01:50:15 pm »
In my opinion the entire cast of Klonoa 2 dream champ tournament deserve more backstory.

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 02:29:41 am »
This is a common one but Lolo's life after Lunatea's Veil would be nice to learn about. Same with Leorina and King of Sorrow. It'd be cool to see if they ever interacted again after his kingdom was rebuilt and such. There's some pretty nice fan comics that have great takes on those sort of events, but getting an aftermath story from the original writers would be the neatest darn thing.

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 09:47:04 pm »
Even if we already have quite a bit of info on him, I want more about Janga. Give me more of the rude cat man