No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Rarepair art  (Read 713 times)

Offline RGBStuff

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
Klonoa Rarepair art
« on: July 27, 2023, 12:41:22 am »
Two rarepairs, one Klopow image, and two Chipklo images, with the latter ship being half-crackship-half-genuine lol

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Klonoa Rarepair art
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 12:42:17 am »
What is crackship?
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2023, 08:44:56 pm »
This is so cursed, lmao

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2023, 08:50:46 pm »
Honestly, i have to agree this time...
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline RGBStuff

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 01:14:41 am »

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2023, 01:33:53 am »
It's surreal, very surreal when expecting of Klonoa officially that is, the kind of thing we never thought of, nor makes sense for what we know, besides, well Klonoa is a straight character, but, well, it's fan work, it can be anything it wants really, it's not like "this guy now made Klonoa gay so now it's official", like, nope, not at all really.

At least, that's the way i think, since, most of my work, well if i'm gonna use this IP per say, it'd be to take advantage of what is there, but i can take liberties to expand, but, well, stay true to it-self, and that is, like, try to be, mostly faithful and respectful to the original source material without trying to be too, well fan fictional, and, i guess for an example of mine, well, i actually considered drawing Klonoa and Lolo shippy stuff, even tho it's technically cannon, i, just didn't felt like it was right at all, and just, started to feel uncomfortable when i tried to start drawing, i just, couldn't... Considering that, well, again, it's not the kind of stuff i think would ever be shown in a Klonoa game, these, more, really invested, moments, i think...? Well yeah i just can't comfortably draw this with Klonoa characters, this would expand to GMS2 for a few things, and that would include gore, but, well, i didn't go for it again, that's basicly how i feel about this kind of stuff that just makes me think why things can cursed. I was very surprised when blood was shown in the fan continuation of Noctics of Sol: Dream Crusader, since, well it is advertised as a sequel to Noctics of Sol, my expectations were, well, to stay true but, well yeah that comic is quite the fan fictional mess... Hope you understand.

Sorry if this sounds mean, but, it's not my intention to make you feel bad for it, but, it is what it is. Nothing is really stopping you.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2023, 08:30:35 pm »
Hey, there’s not enough Klonoa fan stuff put there, so go wild! (But not too wild)