No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: New Forum Buttons and Ranks  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
New Forum Buttons and Ranks
« on: August 12, 2013, 01:26:54 pm »
Some of you guys may have noticed, but I have added new forum buttons with a hint of Klonoa fashion. :3

And now members will have ranks as well, starting with the Moo rank according to the number of posts.  ^_^

(0-99) Moo
(100-499) Heart Moo
(500-999) Hero in Training
(1000-1999) Hero
(2000-2999) Dream Traveler
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:22:59 pm by Aura24 »
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 10:29:58 pm »
Sorry for the late reply, I've been pretty busy <_<

Okay, so here's a few ideas that I thought would be nice to implement:

- Klonoa emoticons. Well not all of of them are Klonoa himself, but of all the character in all of the games.

- I thought to separate the forums by names of towns/lands so to speak. Have General talk and it's subforum a town, the welcome area and whatnot a separate town, the games forums another (It's more of the lines of just renaming, not really separating anything, so to give it a each forum a different town theme and giving the overall forums a Klonoa theme)

-I like the idea of the rankings, but maybe add more? I had a few in mind, but I see what you're doing with the rankings right now. I thought about one being 'priest/priestess in training' and then the rank from that is priest/priestess. Maybe one could be Dreamer, then the next rank could be Dream Traveler. I dunno, I'm just throwing things around :P

Let me know what you think!

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 11:42:12 pm »
Hm, those are nice suggestions there. Be sure to post a topic about them in the Site Suggestions section. :3
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/