Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Noobish question, but... how do you copy pictures onto a post?  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
I'm relatively new to this whole forum thing, so excuse me if i'm about to ask something everyone else already knows...I've tried dragging a picture onto the post, but it comes out as a line of text, and i'm unsure if it would appear as a picture when posted. So...would the text come up as a picture automatically upon posting (like the Klonoa face icons) or is there some kind of trick to it? (this question also applies to posting a picture in the signature.)

Edit -
Okay, never mind, I figured it out. (seriously, how'd I miss that [insert picture icon?]) I still have no idea how to add pictures to my signature, though.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:00:05 pm by Aura24 »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Noobish question, but... how do you copy pictures onto a post?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:19:14 am »
To insert pictures into your signature you'll need to use the
Code: [Select]
[img]http://thesitethepictureison.com/pictureyoureusing.jpg[/img]

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:39:50 am »
Oh, so it has to be from teh internet? Okay. I was just trying to use pictures saved on my computer, but I guess that wouldn't work if they couldn't be viewed online...Oh well, the picture I had in mind was a miiverse post, anyway, so I'll see if I can embed it into the signature, or something.

Thanks for the help! :big_smile:

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:02:42 pm »
A miiverse post eh? Which one?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 07:50:32 pm »
It was going to be that Picture I posted on the art academy community...Y'know, the one with Klonoa on his board? It's my Miiverse favorite post, and all. But I couldn't figure out how to correctly embed the picture on the post, so I went with something different- a picture I found on the interwebs. I didn't make it, yeah, but I did give credit. I figure, maybe I'll add a different picture, now and again. Maybe.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 03:52:17 pm »
It was going to be that Picture I posted on the art academy community...Y'know, the one with Klonoa on his board? It's my Miiverse favorite post, and all. But I couldn't figure out how to correctly embed the picture on the post, so I went with something different- a picture I found on the interwebs. I didn't make it, yeah, but I did give credit. I figure, maybe I'll add a different picture, now and again. Maybe.

I could download your picture for you, if that helps.

EDIT: Nvm, I see you already did
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:16:18 pm by the_darai »