There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Discussion Topic] Forum Color Code  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
[Discussion Topic] Forum Color Code
« on: September 21, 2014, 03:56:45 am »
Original topic here: http://forums.untamedheart.us/index.php/topic,473.0.html

As you all may already know, we have different color codes indicating rank and such. I feel like I should explain it so that way everyone gets a good understanding who is who and the people they need to talk to in case of a problem.

Admins are in red text and have 5 red bars under their names in threads.
Mods are in blue text  and have 4 blue bars under their names in threads.

While Star Members are in yellow and three plus signs under their names in threads (subject to change), they don't have any power over regular members, though they do have special privileges over them.

So if anyone ever claims to be a mod or admin you know what to look for. ;)

Also, you can look for "Moderator" and "Goddess Claire" ranks for Mods and Admins.

Suggestion: Let's give star mods yellow star, and replace standart users with green star.

Also give Cursed ones this
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 04:05:30 am by Rupurudu! »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Star colors
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 03:58:27 am »
Also, you can look for "Moderator" and "Goddess Claire" ranks for Mods and Admins.

Suggestion: Let's give star mods yellow (Image removed from quote.) star, and replace standart users with green (Image removed from quote.) star.

Also give Cursed ones this (Image removed from quote.)

It's along the same idea I have. I want to make regular member a dark forest green color. As for the labels, I want to redo them altogether, but I want to make it Klonoa themed.

Also please keep suggestions in the suggestions thread that was made. I want to keep this clear for questions that may arise.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: Star colors
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 04:02:13 am »

Suggestion: Let's give star mods yellow (Image removed from quote.) star, and replace standart users with green (Image removed from quote.) star.

Also give Cursed ones this (Image removed from quote.)

It's along the same idea I have. I want to make regular member a dark forest green color. As for the labels, I want to redo them altogether, but I want to make it Klonoa themed.

Also please keep suggestions in the suggestions thread that was made. I want to keep this clear for questions that may arise.
Then, I'm going to move this to suggestions. ;D