Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Pewdiepie uses Klonoa Music in his videos!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline kceee

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Twitch: kaysheee
Pewdiepie uses Klonoa Music in his videos!
« on: January 26, 2017, 08:13:30 pm »
So, something I discovered...months ago...was that (famous YouTuber) Pewdiepie occasionally uses music from Door to Phantomile in his videos. I'm not certain if there are any other songs he's used, but he has played 'The Tower of Balue' in a couple of his videos.

Yes, I sometimes watch Pewdiepie to pass the time. Hence why I'm not sure if he has used any other Klonoa songs... :b

First video I noticed where he used it (at 1:11, 1:33):

And most recently, in this video too (at 6:23):

Wonder if he's a Klonoa fan?  :unsure:

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
Re: Pewdiepie uses Klonoa Music in his videos!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 09:13:57 pm »
Maybe, maybe not. It's very possible he just heard the song and thought of using it for some of his videos. There are A LOT of songs from video games that I haven't played that I really like, perhaps it's just like that for him.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
Re: Pewdiepie uses Klonoa Music in his videos!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 12:58:01 pm »
Yeah, Balue's theme is actually fairly popular. I hear it a lot in youtube videos, it's possible he just liked the song.

Even so, the key to something becoming popular is usually for it to become an Internet phenomenon. If he ever does one day play door to phantomile, Klonoa could easily see a boost in popularity (though, personally, I feel like Cryaotic would be better suited to play such emotional games. I would die of happiness if Cry played DtP)