Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What game should I buy?  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Alexinator

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: -6
Re: What game should I buy?
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 07:59:44 pm »
Klonoa 2.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 08:26:29 pm »
The Wiimake was pretty good and all, but if you already played Door to Phantomile, there's not much in the game, except for costumes, extra visions and challenges(they're both pretty hard).

Empire of Dreams and Dream Champ Tournament are pretty good especially for it's price and gameplay value. It is pretty disappointing that it's not included in the 3DS Virtual Console though.

I'm not really sure about Lunatea's Veil to be honest, as I haven't played the game yet. Maybe I'll try to get the game, if they have it on the PS Store later on, and maybe if I also got a PS3/PS4 to do that. I'm not sure. :unsure:

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 10:27:45 pm »
You can find Lunatea's Veil with everything in the box for ~$20 or somewhat more (5 bones more at least) on ebay. It's not that pricey for a game its age. Amazon has a habit of selling shat deals tbh. The only Klonoa-related product on that site that's at an amazing deal is one of the manga volumes, though that might be gone at this point.

tl;dr get Klonoa 2 on ebay Amazon's the devil :bad_straight_face: